Tuesday 23 August 2011

Wines on SAS flight from Geneva to Stockholm, July 20th 2011

We had three different wines on a return journey from Geneva to Stockholm in Geneva. All the wines cost 60 SEK and came in the airline standard screwcapped 187ml bottle format.

I only tasted the white, the Crusan which tasted of lemon and nettles and was an ok glugger. I would give it a C.

My wife had the two reds and swears that they were ok. I didn't taste them since I find red wines served too cold on flights.

The wines we tried were :





  • Borsao, Garnacha 2009, Spain
This wine is a blend of 85% Grenache and 15% Tempranillo

Alcohol : 13.5%
Website : Bodegas Borsao




  • Crusan, Colombard Sauvignon, Cotes de Gascogne, France
Alcohol : 11.5%




  • Mas Josephine 2009, Syrah - Grenache, Chateau Courac,Cotes du Rhone, France
Alcohol : 14%


No comments: